9:00 am - Conversations w/ God...a Concert of Prayer
Join us every Sunday morning in the Worship Center for corporate prayer over our leadership and the Sunday environments centered exalting God...that our minds would be focused on Jesus and His Gospel, that our hearts would be receptive to the Spirit's leadership, that healing would begin and that God Almighty would be glorified through it all.
9:30 am - The Ekklesia
- Tracks run in 6-week blocks.
- These are great opportunities to grow in spiritual fitness and health.
- There's something for every age - relevant environments are provided for Early Childhood and Elementary aged kiddos and adults.
- During this time Elementary students participate in Kidz Worship Makers...an environment where kiddos are taught to participate in worship through learning rhythms and how to play various instruments as well as singing and other forms of worship. The Preschool are added for short periods of time during this hour as well.
- Adult tracks (including Middle School and High School) vary in topic, changing each Block and gathering in environments all over the building.
- Click here to check for the current block of studies being offered.
10:15 am to 10:30 am - Break
Warm up your coffee, run to the restroom, get to know someone around you. Or, use this time to prepare your heart for Worship!
10:30 am - The Sunday Morning Worship Gathering
Adults (including Middle School and High School) gather in the Worship Center to make much of Jesus through teaching and participation in corporate worship (singing), prayer and confession. At Crossroads, we observe and celebrate The Lord's Supper weekly in our 10:30am Worship Gathering.
Students ages 4-10 join the adults in The Worship Center for the first few song selections and then gather in their classrooms to engage in the Word of God through an experience taught on their level. Those children from birth to 36 months gather in their respective environments for the whole service.
After services, invite others to join you for lunch and/or be "invite-able" to go and share with others.
*For more information about our KidzMin click here.