9:00 am - A Concert of Prayer
Join us every Sunday to pray over our leadership and the next 3 hours of God-time...that hearts and minds would be focused on God Almighty and receptive to the Spirit's leadership, that healing would begin and that God would be glorified thru it all. Currently meeting in the preschool room.
9:30 am - Crossroads University COREgroups (Sundays 1-6)
- Great growth opportunities where there's something for every age group. Classes provided for Nursery, Preschool and Elementary aged children.
- Groups run for 6 weeks and topics vary while changing each session.
- Click here to check for sessions.
9:30 am - The Ekklesia Breakfast (once every 7th Sunday)
All come together to have breakfast in the Upper Room. Our hospitality team provides a different and delicious breakfast each time.
9:30 am - The Ekklesia (once every 8th Sunday)
- Means "the called out, set apart ones"
- An instructional time for the teaching and application of God's Word to the lives of followers of Jesus.
- "A Moment of Remembrance" - The Lord's Supper/Communion
- Adults and teens meet in the Worship Center.
- Graded classes provided for Nursery, Preschool and Elementary aged children.
10:15 am to 10:30 am - Break
Warm up your coffee, run to the restroom, get to know someone around you. Or, use this time to prepare your heart for Worship!
10:30 am - Worship
Adults and teens meet in the Worship Center.
Students K-5th grade have class in the Upper Room. Nursery and Preschool have class in their respective rooms.
The Family Worship Experience. Invite others to go along with you for lunch and/or be "invitable" to go and share with others.
*For more information about our Children's program click here.