Supporting the ministries of Crossroads Church in 2020 with your tithes and offerings has never been more simple.
As of January 1, 2020, we switched our Electronic Giving over to Church Center (where all of our other Church Management Data is now hosted) and we are shutting down Elexio Community/Elexio Giving for a simpler, more user-friendly experience.
You can now set up Recurring Giving (which is highly recommended if you’re not able to physically be at church each week) or set up Manual Giving by following these instructions:
- Mobile App: If you have not already done so, go to your App Store and download Church Center. Once you open Church Center, you'll be instructed to choose our church from a list of churches, and then you'll log in. Once you've logged in, the Giving Tab is the 2nd Tab from the left, at the bottom. Just follow the instructions for setting up Payment Methods and Giving.
- Online: Go to the “Give” tab on our website by clicking here OR visit our Giving Portal on Church Center by clicking here. Again, just navigate thru the menu and instructions for setting up Payment Methods and Giving.
- Text to Give: simply text any dollar amount to 84321 to give. After choosing our church in the list, you'll be asked to set up a payment method. After initial setup, all you have to do is send an amount to 84321 to give. If giving to a fund other than "General" or when giving to multiple funds, type the amount followed by the name of the fund. Example: “$100 missions $20 building” and your gift will be split into those accounts accordingly.
Other funds are…
It is recommended that you choose to give by ACH/E-Check using your bank account info...as it incurs the least amount of fees. However, you are free to set up your giving using any form of debit or credit card or even Apple Pay. Also, you now have the option to pay the fees along with your donation rather than those fees coming out of your donation.
After you’ve set up your Giving in Church Center, don’t forget to go into Elexio Community (the Church Management Software that we are phasing out) and cancel your recurring giving and remove your payment methods. We will not disable your giving in Elexio unless you request that we do so. To disable your Elexio Giving:
- In the Elexio Community App, go down toward the bottom of the screen and click on your face or your profile. Next, click on the Giving tab at the top, scroll down toward the bottom, to your current Recurring Gifts. Click the arrow next to each recurring gift and then delete it. Go back to the Giving screen and do the same thing with your Payment Methods.
- If Online, click here. Log in and go to the “Scheduled“ tab and delete any scheduled payments. Then go up to your initials in the upper right hand corner and click your initials. Choose “My Account” and then “Payment Methods” on the left-hand column and delete any payment methods that you may have saved.